downloads: Deathly Hallows prediction stickers
Borders recently sent me an email notice that if I registered with them now for the seventh Harry Potter book, I would be graciously allowed to have a sticker declaring my opinion about a certain potions master with a button fetish.
And so I said to myself, "Self! How is it that book seven is all about SNAPE? His name, last time I checked, was not in the title. When you get right down to it, o Self, Snape is turning into a scene-stealing, melodramatic diva of the highest order. Aren't there other Slytherins whose fates we are equally concerned about? Why should they not have stickers predicting what will happen to them in this final book? Eh?! Interrobang it, this must be remedied at once."
Download the pdf file for the Slytherin of your choosing and print on letter-sized ink jet sticker paper, availiable at your local office supply store or craft store. Spray with glossy artist's fixative to prevent smudging and allow to dry. Nearly invisible dotted lines provide ease of cutting. Individual stickers measure 4" x 2.5". A quantity of of eight per page. Proclaim your expectations from book seven in sticker form!
· Draco is screwed either way [3 MB]
· Lucius still has better hair than you [2.2 MB]
· Slughorn is in an undisclosed location [2.6 MB]
· Blaise does not care about your damned war [3.3 MB]
· Regulus mocks you from beyond the grave [3.2 MB]
· Bellatrix will mess your shiznit up [2.8 MB]
· multipack of all eight [2.9 MB]
· Snape is one sexy mofo [2.9 MB]
A HELPFUL PUBLIC SERVICE
Disclaimer: All vector pushing done by Jennifer Fabian, February 2007. Quelle horreur.